- To provide high quality Australian grown raw lupin products to the world
- To formulate great tasting nutritional lupin-based foods that assist consumer health and wellbeing
- To use the best Australian raw materials, ensuring sustainable farming for future generations
- To embrace environmental and sustainable farming
and manufacturing practices
Tradition, Science and Innovation
The Kitto family have been farming for over 100 years, specialising in ASL for the past 35 years. We passionately believe Australian Sweet Lupin offers nutritional benefits to consumers that help improve health and wellbeing. Scientific research supports this, as does our own experience of using lupin in a variety of foods for the past 10 years.
Our family’s cropping experience, knowledge of Australian lupins, passion for health and entrepreneurial spirit have combined to bring consumers some amazing new products that are healthy with great sensory appeal.
Our farm and lupin manufacturing facilities are all accredited with appropriate food standard registrations for their various activities, such as :
- Safe Farming Practices,
- Quality Assurance,
- Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point
(HACCP) and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP),
- Gluten Free.